Flame fractals comes to the iPad and iPhone/iPod touch with q : flame. Based on the power and capabilities of "quadrium | flame", q : flame includes the most popular, useful, and unique flame fractal features.
- Multiple transform flame, including the powerful bilinear transform (aka Mšbius transform)
- Multiple topologies, 26 in all, including Julian
- Seeds - unique flames designed to make it easy to add shape and structure to fractals
- Huge set of gradients
- Work with multiple documents
- Multi-touch based UI for editing flame transforms
- Supports for random image creation when creativity is stuck
Perfect for creating unique wallpapers, artistic creations, or just being creative in your spare time.